Assignment 15: Infographic


View the infographic here.

What were you trying to accomplish?

I created an interactive infographic that viewers can click on various parts of the image to reveal text.


What technical skills did you use to create the project?

I used Illustrator to create the image and place the text. I found an image of the surfer on Wiki Commons and used that as a base for the image. I used the pen tool and the pencil tool in Illustrator to draw the image. I then imported each slide into Google Slides and linked the image.

How do you feel you did on the project?

I did well on this project. It was a lot of fun making the image of the surfer riding the wave. I made this assignment after I created the illustration of the vintage Hawaiian travel poster so I had a lot of practice manipulating the pen tool.

Comments