Assignment 7: Shape Animation


What were you trying to accomplish?

I wanted to make a shape animation using the different transformation tools in After Effects. I wanted to time it to this fun piece of music I found on Freemusicarchive.org called "Little Star" by  Manuele Atzeni, which remixes Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. So basically the animation is about the birth, death, and rebirth of a star.


What technical skills did you use to create the project?

I created the project entirely in After Effects. 

How do you feel you did on the project?

I think I did really well. I had a ton of fun working on this, it took me half the day because it was slow rendering the RAM previews on my laptop, but I loved experimenting with the timing of the animation and creating pauses and anticipation when the music drops and such.

Comments